Saturday, May 21, 2005

 

As if the world needed one more opinionated loudmouth

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Until about a year ago, I had never even heard of a weblog. And the more I heard about it, the less impressed I was with the very idea. What a bunch of crap, I thought upon learning that anyone anywhere could post daily personal reflections for public consumption. As if anyone anywhere else would give a rat's behind.

To be sure, I considered blogging to be the most self-absorbed, self-important waste of time for losers of all stripes. Now fringe conspiracy kooks could deny the Holocaust or rant about returning to the gold standard. Limbaugh dittoheads could mouth off screeds against Barbra Streisand and Jane Fonda. Star Trek geeks could write verse in Klingon. And wannabe urban hipsters could name-drop and show off pictures of their black-clad friends.

Yet, here I am, joining in as another voice in the cacophany. You see, I'm mad as hell, and I want to make a lot of noise.

We live in a country in which all but a small elite group are cheated by a government that caters only to the megawealthy and large corporations. We're getting screwed by grossly regressive taxes, the theft of Social Security, a governement bureaucracy actively indifferent to the needs of average Americans, and history's largest bottom-up redistribution of wealth. Too few of us seem to either know or care.

Some sell out their vital interests to platitudes and fake outrage over nonissues like school prayer, tenured radicals and wardrobe malfunctions. Others overestimate their position on the food chain; I make $80,000 a year, they say, so I must be a Master of the Universe. Still others aren't even tuned in, opting instead to focus their attention on watching Survivor, playing video games and doing God-knows-what-else while their family's future is at stake.

Meanwhile a right-wing alliance of corporate money, think-tanks and a vocal media propaganda machine have just about turned our country into an oligarchy. The bad guys are winning folks, and many of you don't even realize it.

I'm not sure what can be done. I know that offering up one more blog is but a pathetically small gesture. Yet I believe that if I make a little noise and you make a little noise and others join us, something really great could happen.

Maybe you don't give a rat's behind. Maybe you should.

Comments:
Hi there ##name##,

I read your comments on the Mega Wealth. As for me and I believe many average jacks out there, keeping a day job is a necessity. However, up until 7 weeks back I could not face another day without the knowledge that I need to radically change my life inorder to stay in credit..and start dreaming about savings.

The explosive nature of the internt and its supercon artists (experienced net-marketers) is singularly responsible for the 98% failure rate of all newbie related online business failures.

In my view any one wanting to explore their luck online is doomed to failure. The problem with the newbie is not that of access to quality products. No, it is how and where to market the product that has been dumped rather cleverly by the experienced marketer in the newbies hands.

After 4 years of trying almost every strategy without success I can honestly say any one trying their luck on online opportunities needs be ware. Prospecting and marketing costs are way too high for the newbie. Often, as only I have learnt, the newbie puts money into hyped marketing systems that do not deliver the traffic that is required for making sales.

A clever solution to this newbie predicament has been solved by Bill Osterhout's Prosperity Automated System. In here there is no selling, no prospecting, no marketing. No emailling lists here, no advertisements, no phone calls, no no MLMs or chain letters. The PAS system hooks its self to search engines when people search for Mega Wealth related information. It sells itself or whatever product you happen to be promoting, closes the sale for you and you get the money. Bill has levelled the playing filled, compelled the newbie to make money or make excuses, while allowing the experienced marketer to feed the system with steroids for enhanced sales.
Everyone closes a sale here within a month or so, getting $3000 per sale. It is here: http://www.MegaWealthy.com/224

I thougth I should help some of your readers who may have given up hope...well now there is!

To your success

Vincent Molelekwa
CEO - Millennium Empires LLC
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?